Sean E. Quinn, Personal Injury Lawyer and Managing Partner of the Quinn Law Group, has been named New Jersey Super Lawyer by Thomson Reuters for 2015. This is the 6th time that Sean has been honored as a New Jersey Super Lawyer.
Sean is a nationally recognized trial lawyer and founder of the Philadelphia-based personal injury law firm, Quinn Law Group, LLC. He has extensive experience representing personal injury and wrongful death victims and their families in litigation throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Sean is known for his hard-hitting style, tireless work ethic, and unrelenting pursuit of justice for his clients. He prides himself on out-working the competition. A testament to his blue-collar, New Jersey roots. Over the past decade, his efforts led to the recovery of over $50 million for clients.
In addition to being named a New Jersey Super Lawyer in 2015, Sean has accomplished the following:
• Sean has also been recognized as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer by Thomson Reuters five times – one of only a handful of lawyers that has been bestowed the Super Lawyers designation in both PA and NJ.
• Sean has been honored by the National Trial Lawyers as one of its Top 100 Trial Lawyers and Top 40 Under 40 Trial Lawyers.
• Sean has been honored by the American Society of Legal Advocates as one of its Top 40 Under 40 trial lawyers.
• Sean has achieved a 10/10 Superb rating by the attorney rating website, Avvo.
• Sean has achieved an AV – Preeminent rating by Martindale.
• Sean has been Lead Counsel certified in the field of personal injury litigation.
• Sean has selected at a Top 10 Under 40 Attorney by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys.
The Quinn Law Group’s practice is dedicated to the following types of litigation:
• Personal Injury
• Wrongful Death
• Construction Accidents
• Industrial Accidents
• Workplace Accidents
• Car & Truck Accidents
• Medical Malpractice
• Nursing Home Neglect
• Products Liability
• Premises Liability
• Longshoremen Accidents
• Brain Injuries
• Burn Injuries
Sean’s expertise also extends to the representation of small businesses and construction companies in complex commercial litigation.
Each year, no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor. Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys. The Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers Magazines and in leading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country. Super Lawyers Magazines also feature editorial profiles of attorneys who embody excellence in the practice of law. For more information about Super Lawyers, visit www.SuperLawyers.com.
Sean is honored to have received this award, and is determined to continue his career in pursuit of improving the lives of people are injured, and their families.