Sean E. Quinn, Personal Injury Lawyer and Managing Partner of the Quinn Law Group, has been named one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Pennsylvania by The National Trial Lawyers for 2014.
Sean is a nationally recognized trial lawyer and founder of the Philadelphia-based personal injury law firm, Quinn Law Group, LLC. He has extensive experience representing personal injury and wrongful death victims and their families in litigation throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Sean is known for his hard-hitting style, tireless work ethic, and unrelenting pursuit of justice for his clients. He prides himself on out-working the competition. A testament to his blue-collar, New Jersey roots. Over the past decade, his efforts led to the recovery of over $50 million for clients.
In addition to being named a Top 100 Pennsylvania Trial Lawyer, Sean has accomplished the following:
• Sean has been recognized annually by both Super Lawyers – Pennsylvania and Super Lawyers – New Jersey, and in 2014, was honored as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer and a New Jersey Super Lawyer – Rising Star for the fifth consecutive year.
• Sean has been honored by the National Trial Lawyers as one of its Top 40 Under 40 Trial Lawyers for 2014.
• Sean has been honored by the American Society of Legal Advocates as one of its Top 40 Under 40 trial lawyers.
• Sean has achieved a 10/10 Superb rating by the attorney rating website, Avvo.
• Sean has achieved an AV – Preeminent rating by Martindale.
• Sean has been Lead Counsel certified in the field of personal injury litigation.
• Sean has selected at a Top 10 Under 40 Attorney by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys.
The Quinn Law Group’s practice is dedicated to the following types of litigation:
• Personal Injury
• Wrongful Death
• Construction Accidents
• Industrial Accidents
• Workplace Accidents
• Car & Truck Accidents
• Medical Malpractice
• Nursing Home Neglect
• Products Liability
• Premises Liability
• Longshoremen Accidents
• Brain Injuries
• Burn Injuries
Sean’s expertise also extends to the representation of small businesses and construction companies in complex commercial litigation.
Sean is honored to have received this award, and is determined to continue his career in pursuit of improving the lives of people are injured, and their families.