PHILADELPHIA PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER
Schedule Your Free Consultation With Our Top-Rated Personal Injury Attorney
Welcome to the Quinn Law Group – one of the top law firms dedicated to the representation of victims of personal injury and wrongful death in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. We invite you to explore our website to learn about our proven track record of success and how we can help you with your case. We are here to be Your Voice and Your Advocate. If you or your loved one was seriously injured in an accident, our attorney is more than ready to help. Give us a call at (215) 240-1335 or connect with us online to set up a free, no-obligation initial consultation.
An Overview of Personal Injury Services We Provide in Pennsylvania and New Jersey
With a law office in Philadelphia, the Quinn Law Group is a full-service personal injury law firm that represents victims and families in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. We are proud to fight on the side of people who need legal protection and legal support the most—not big corporations or insurance companies. Along with other types of claims, our Philadelphia personal injury law firm has the professional experience to handle:
- The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) estimates that nearly 6 million motor vehicle collisions occur nationwide each year. We handle the full range of car accident claims—from distracted driving accidents to drunk driving accidents. Our Philadelphia car accident lawyer had a deep understanding of the unique auto insurance laws that govern both Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
- Motor vehicles pose an inherent safety risk to both cyclists and pedestrians. If you were hurt in a bicycle accident or pedestrian crash, our Philadelphia personal injury lawyer is here to help. We fight to get injured cyclists and injured pedestrians the full and proper compensation that they deserve.
- Commercial trucks have a heightened duty to take proper care. As a fully loaded tractor trailer can weigh as much as 40 times more than a passenger car, it poses a significant safety hazard. Nearly three quarters of people hurt in commercial truck accidents in the United States were not in the truck itself. Our Philadelphia truck accident lawyer is standing by, ready to help you hold a negligent truck, negligent truck company, and any other at-fault party accountable for a serious accident.
- Our Philadelphia personal injury attorney handles slip and fall accident claims and other types of premises liability cases. In both Pennsylvania and New Jersey, businesses and property owners are required to ensure that their premises are free from unreasonable safety hazards. They may be liable for an accident that happens because of a safety defect. Beyond slip and falls, premises liability claims can include dog bites, improper maintenance, elevator accidents, escalator accidents, and negligent security claims.
- Product liability laws exist to help ensure that big companies put reasonably safe products onto the market. When products pose some inherent risks, they should come with adequate warning labels. A manufacturer, distributor, or retailer may be held liable for injuries caused by a dangerous and defective product. Both Pennsylvania and New Jersey impose strict liability on corporations for defective products.
- When you or your family seek care from a doctor, specialist, hospital, or other health provider, you have fair and reasonable expectations of high professional quality. Medical malpractice occurs when a medical provider causes harm to a patient because of sub-par care. Examples include delayed diagnosis, misdiagnosis, medication errors, and surgical mistakes. These are complicated claims, Our Philadelphia medical malpractice lawyer represents injured patients and families in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
- Our Philadelphia injury law firm handles all types of workplace accidents. We help injured workers with workers’ compensation claims, construction accidents, industrial accidents, and third party liability cases. Contact us today for a free consultation.
- Catastrophic Injuries (Brain Injuries, Burn Injuries, etc): There are special legal considerations that go into catastrophic injuries claims. With experience handling traumatic brain injury (TBI) cases, severe burns, and spinal cord damage, our Philadelphia personal injury lawyer has what it takes to help victims put the pieces back together.
- Wrongful Death: The loss of a close family member in an accident is heartbreaking. It is all the more emotionally challenging to deal with when you find out that the fatal accident happened, in part, because of negligence. Our Philadelphia wrongful death lawyer advocates for grieving families in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. While nothing could ever truly be enough to make things right after such a horrific loss, your family needs justice, closure, and financial support.
WE HELP INJURED VICTIMS GET JUSTICE, ACCOUNTABILITY, AND FINANCIAL COMPENSATION
Following an accident, injured victims need compensation to pay bills and support their families. In both Pennsylvania and New Jersey, you have the right to seek financial relief for both economic and non-economic damages. You cannot trust an insurance carrier to look out for your best interests. At the Quinn Law Group, our Philadelphia personal injury attorney has the skills, knowledge, and proven record of success to help you obtain the maximum recovery. You may be entitled to financial compensation for:
- Property damage (vehicle repairs and replacement)
- Emergency room treatment
- Medical expenses
- Physical therapy
- Psychological support
- Lost wages
- Diminished earning power
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional anguish
- Long-term impairment
- Wrongful death damages
WHY CHOOSE THE QUINN LAW GROUP?
If you or your loved one was involved in a serious accident in Pennsylvania or New Jersey, you need a Philadelphia personal injury attorney who you can trust. Our founding attorney Sean E. Quinn is a nationally recognized trial lawyer with a proven record of success across a wide array of injury and accident claims. With the Quinn law Group, victims and families get access to:
EXPERIENCE: The Quinn Law Group has extensive experience handling a wide variety of personal injury and wrongful death cases. No matter the nature or severity of the accident, we are ready to help you understand your rights, know your options, and develop a plan of action to get justice, accountability, and maximum financial compensation. These include:
- Construction Accidents,
- Industrial Accidents,
- Work Injuries,
- Car Accidents,
- Tractor-Trailer and Truck Accidents,
- Defective Products,
- Medical Malpractice,
- Longshoreman Accidents,
- Escalator / Elevator Accidents,
- Brain Injuries,
- Burn Injuries, and
RECOGNITION: The Quinn Law Group is led by nationally recognized trial lawyer, Sean Quinn. Mr. Quinn has a reputation for his aggressive, hard-hitting style and is recognized throughout the legal community for his expertise, work ethic, preparation, and dedication. Super Lawyers® has honored him annually for his expertise in plaintiffs’ injury litigation in both Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Most recently, in 2016, Mr. Quinn was selected as a Super Lawyer for Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Less than 2.5% of the attorneys in each state receive such an honor, and only a handful of attorneys have achieved such status simultaneously in both Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Mr. Quinn is one of only a select few that has achieved this honor. Additionally, Mr. Quinn is AV-Rated by Martindale Hubbell, recognized as a Top 100 trial lawyer by the National Trial Lawyers, and earned an Avvo 10.0 Superb Rating.
RESULTS: No question, results in a matter. You want a Philadelphia personal injury attorney that has a reputation for handling significant cases. Sean Quinn, the founder of the Quinn Law Group, has that reputation and has recovered millions of dollars for his clients throughout his career.
INNOVATIVE: The Quinn Law Group is on the cutting edge of trial technology in the courtroom – utilizing the most advanced computer technology for animations, illustrations, diagrams, and videos to enhance our clients’ cases.
NO FEE UNLESS WE WIN: The Quinn Law Group provides legal representation on a contingency fee basis. Simply put, we don’t get paid unless we make a recovery for you.
PERSONAL ATTENTION: The Quinn Law Group prides itself on the level of personal attention that we provide to all clients. Unlike many other personal injury law firms, we only handle a limited number of cases at a given time. This gives us a unique opportunity to provide first-class service and truly focus on getting maximum value for our client’s cases.
We know our clients and their stories. At the Quinn Law Group, we understand what it takes to be Your Voice and Your Advocate. Call us now for immediate help. (215) 360-3666.
SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION WITH OUR PHILADELPHIA PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER
We know our clients and their stories. At the Quinn Law Group, our Philadelphia personal injury attorney has what it takes to get results. We are here to be Your Voice and Your Advocate. If you or your loved one was hurt in an accident, our legal team is more than ready to help. Call us now at (215) 240-1335 or contact us to set up your free, no-obligation initial consultation. From our Philadelphia law office, we represent injured victims in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.