Cherry Hills Personal Injury Attorney
Our Experienced Personal Injury Attorney Represents Injured Victims in Cherry Hill, Camden County, and Throughout Southern New Jersey
Accidents are a threat to individuals of all ages and backgrounds, and statistics are proof of the risks. According to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), personal injury accidents are the Number 4 cause of death, leading to almost 201,000 fatalities every year. Another 24.8 million people visit physicians’ offices for treatment of unintentional injuries, while around 98 million victims head to hospital emergency rooms for care. If you were hurt or lost a loved one in an accident, you might be aware that New Jersey law provides you with legal rights. However, it can be tough to know where to begin with enforcing them.
Fortunately, you can rely on Quinn Law Group to handle the process and tackle legal requirements to get the full compensation you deserve after a personal injury accident with our experienced personal injury lawyer. We have extensive experience advocating on behalf of personal injury victims, backed by in-depth knowledge of the relevant laws. Please contact our law firm today to set up a free initial consultation with a Cherry Hill personal injury lawyer who can provide personalized advice. You might also benefit from reviewing our legal services and how we can assist with important tasks.
Steps to Take After a Serious Accident in Cherry Hill
Were you or a loved one seriously hurt in an accident in New Jersey? It is crucial that you take proactive measures to protect your health, safety, legal rights, and financial interests. Here are four steps to take after a serious accident in Cherry Hill:
- Seek Immediate Medical Attention: All serious injuries require professional medical care. Not only is seeking treatment essential to protect your health, but it is also a necessary step in the personal injury claim process. You need to see a doctor to file a personal injury case.
- Report and Document the Accident: You should proactively document your accident. Take pictures, get witness contact details, and report the accident to the proper parties.
- Beware of Insurance Companies: An insurance company—even your own insurer—is not on your side. Be very careful when speaking to insurance adjusters. You should not give a recorded statement without first seeking professional legal counsel.
- Consult With a Cherry Hill Personal Injury Lawyer: Our personal injury lawyer will review your case and explain your rights during a free consultation. Our mission is to protect your rights.
Skilled Representation in a Wide Array of Personal Injury Cases in Cherry Hill, New Jersey
The Quinn Law Group is a full-service personal injury law firm that services Cherry Hill and communities throughout Camden County. Our legal team is on the side of accident victims—not large insurance companies. We are dedicated to supporting victims who suffer injuries because of carelessness or misconduct. You can count on us to fight for your rights in connection with:
- Car Accidents: Motor vehicle accidents are reported every day in South Jersey. Car accidents are caused by speeding, drunk and drugged driving, and other violations of traffic laws. Our Cherry Hill auto accident attorney is a skilled, experienced advocate for accident victims.
- Commercial Truck Accidents: Truck accidents can cause catastrophic injuries to the occupants of the passenger vehicle due to the difference in size. We have the skills and experience to hold negligent truckers and trucking companies accountable.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Motorcycle collisions often lead to serious injuries when the rider suffers a secondary impact upon hitting the ground which can lead to a traumatic brain injury. Hurt in a motorcycle accident in Cherry Hill? Contact our law firm today for a free, no-obligation consultation.
- Pedestrian & Bicycle Accidents: Pedestrian and bicycle accidents are considered to be vulnerable road users in New Jersey. They are vulnerable when crashes occur. Our Cherry Hills personal injury lawyer represents injured pedestrians and injured bicyclists.
- Slip and Fall Accidents: Slip and falls are a type of premises liability claim. A business or property owner may be legally liable for a slip and fall caused by unsafe conditions on the premises. Contact our New Jersey slip and fall accident lawyer today for a free case review.
- Premises Liability Claims: Beyond slips and falls, we handle the full range of other injury-causing accidents that happen because of dangerous conditions on the property. Our Cherry Hill premises liability lawyer has professional skills that you can trust.
- Medical Malpractice: Doctors, hospitals, and other health providers can be held liable for injuries caused by substandard cards. Some examples of medical malpractice, include misdiagnosis, birth injuries, surgical errors, medication mistakes, and other deviations from the medical standard of care.
- Work Injuries: Workplace accidents, especially those that affect employees in construction and industrial work. Our Cherry Hill personal injury lawyer helps injured workers navigate the claims process. We assist injured victims with workers’ compensation claims and third-party liability claims.
- Dangerous and Defective Products: Product liability for goods that are dangerous because of defects in design, manufacturing, or labeling. New Jersey’s product liability laws are complex. A manufacturer, distributor, or retailer may be liable for harm caused by dangerous and defective products.
- Wrongful Death Claims: We are prepared to assist if any of these types of accidents claimed the life of a loved one. Our team handles wrongful death cases, which allow surviving family members to seek maximum compensation. Grieving families deserve compassionate, reliable advocacy from a Cherry Hill wrongful death attorney who has proven experience.
In addition, we are prepared to assist if any of these types of accidents claimed the life of a loved one. Our team handles wrongful death cases, which allow surviving family members to recover compensation.
How Liability Works Under New Jersey Law
Accidents happen because of carelessness or misconduct, so the legal theory of negligence applies to these cases. To recover monetary damages, you must have evidence showing that the at-fault party breached the duty to exercise reasonable care and that this breach was the direct cause of the accident. Though not an element of proof, you must also comply with New Jersey’s statute of limitations. You have two years to sue in court, and the clock starts to run from the date of the accident.
The concept of negligence will be a crucial factor at all stages of the legal process, including:
- Filing an Insurance Claim: Because motorists, property owners, and businesses carry liability insurance, you will typically file a claim under the at-fault party’s policy. It is possible to settle, but insurers often deny claims to protect their own financial interests.
- Litigation: If the insurance company refuses to pay a fair amount, the next step is suing in court to recover damages. The case starts by filing a complaint, but the proceedings will also include court appearances, motion hearings, discovery, and depositions before getting to trial.
Recovering Financial Compensation for an Accident in Cherry Hill
Following a serious accident, injured victims need money to pay bills and support themselves. A major accident can bring your entire life to a grinding halt. A personal injury claim is an option to get the compensation that you need and deserve. Unfortunately, even when you can prove liability, it can still be difficult to get compensation. Big corporations and insurance companies fight hard to pay the minimum. At Quinn Law Group, our Cherry Hill personal injury attorneys have the skills and legal experience to help you maximize your settlement or verdict. Depending on the cause and severity of your injuries, you may be entitled to recover financial compensation for:
- Property damage, including vehicle repairs.
- Emergency medical treatment.
- Hospital bills and other health care costs.
- Physical therapy and rehabilitative support.
- Loss of wages and loss of ability to earn a living.
- Pain and suffering & mental anguish.
- Permanent disability or scarring.
- Wrongful death of a family member.
We Provide Comprehensive Help with the Personal Injury Claims Process
Personal injury claims are complicated. You do not have to go up against defendants and insurance companies alone. It is crucial that you get the financial support you need. You may be entitled to full compensation for medical costs, pain and suffering, emotional distress, and many other losses in a successful personal injury claim. Our Cherry Hill personal injury lawyers will take care of all tasks necessary to ensure you receive the full amount allowed by law. Quinn Law Group is ready to:
- Conduct an investigation to gather evidence of negligence; Review your medical records.
- Complete all insurance claims forms and submit them with supporting documents.
- Attempt to negotiate a fair settlement with the insurance company.
- Manage all litigation tasks, including drafting the complaint, appearing in court, and presenting evidence and witnesses at trial.
Discuss Legal Remedies with a Cherry Hill Personal Injury Attorney
At Quinn Law Group, our Cherry Hill personal injury attorney is standing by, ready to protect your rights. If you were hurt in an accident, we are here to help. It is useful to know the basics about the legal process in a personal injury claim, but you can see that retaining legal representation is critical for an accident claim. For more information on how we support your needs, please contact Quinn Law Group at (215) 360-3666 or via our website. We can set up a free consultation with a Cherry Hill personal injury lawyer who will explain the details and next steps. We represent injured victims in Cherry Hill, Camden County, and throughout Southern New Jersey.